Moonlighting during fellowship is a phenomenal way to earn additional income – especially with a first shift bonus. Please review the brief details below and let me know if you’re interested!
Our moonlighting fellows love filling shifts and this facility is easily accessible for all NC training programs, as it is 30-min from Duke, 1-hour from ECU, and 1.5 hours from Wake Forest and Cape Fear.
At physician-owned Moonlighting Solutions, we sign each moonlighter as an independent contractor and provide a smooth credentialing process, competitive pay, direct deposit, malpractice plus tail, and travel and lodging.
Weekend Night Shifts in Raleigh, NC
- Hospital-based coverage in a 500+ bed hospital with Epic EMR
- Great generalist, interventionalist, ICU and APP support
- 6-8 admits/consults per night, cross-coverage, and managing the floor
- Fr, Sat night, 7p-7a, and Sun night, 7p-5a
- 2nd Year Cardiology Fellows and above
- Competitive hourly rate, plus a first shift bonus
- Coverage of malpractice plus tail
- We can assist with obtaining full licenses, DEA’s and fees!