Are you looking for a per diem surgery position that offers flexibility and a slower pace? We are looking for BC/BE Surgeons to provide weekend coverage at a small hospital in North Carolina.
- Shift Hours: Friday 5pm – Monday 7am
- Typical general surgery cases are lap chole, lap appy, I&D, some exploratory lap, and some small bowel resections.
- No trauma cases
- No minimum shift requirement – make your own schedule
- Work with a small, tight-knit community that provides you a slower pace and the time to get to know your patients.
- Competitive daily stipend includes up to 4 hours onsite work per day with additional hourly compensation beyond 4 hours.
- Hotel and mileage expense
- Malpractice plus tail provided at no cost.
- NC Medical License & DEA
- BC/BE Surgery
At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a smooth, in-house credentialing process with opportunities for reimbursement for licensing and DEA costs. Additionally, if you have a colleague that is considering opportunities, we offer a cash referral bonus!