On April 8, 2022 – five new ACGME accredited the first five neurocritical care fellowships! In a specialty brimming with potential, I’d like to tell you about another opportunity. We are looking for a neurointensivist to cover one week a month.
The job is in a great college town in North Carolina accessible within a one-stop flight and short drive from the airport. Additionally, the team you would work with are the best around. Having worked together for years, they’re looking for extra help in a fast-paced environment. The facility is also cutting-edge and boasts an expanding critical care dept.
- avg 15 patients per nights shift with cross cover duties
- up to 5 admissions
- closed ICU (with a code team for patients outside Neuro ICU)
- NC medical license
- DEA with NC address
- UCNS board certification or fellowship training in Neurocritical Care
- licensing assistance available for this job (so out-of-state moonlighters please inquire about licensing)
- Competitive pay
- Malpractice provided
- Potential to go perm – for that reason, newly graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- And… if you complete EMR training quickly, you can get privileges in as little as 30 days
Do you have a week off in your schedule every month or two that you could use to moonlight? Would you like to learn more about this job? Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch to tell you more.