We are seeking IM/FM Hospitalists for a short-term moonlighting position—June through September 2022. With no procedures required and a cap on assigned admissions, this is a great moonlighting position to consider. Plus, the 7on-7off schedule allows you to earn extra income during your “off” week from your full-time position.
Located in a lovely suburb with nice lodging options and restaurants, this 169-bed hospital has earned national recognition for its commitment to providing outstanding patient care. It offers a complete range of patient services including a first-rate emergency center.
- Days 7:00a-7:00p
- 7on-7off – Monday-Sunday
- Open ICU
- Respond to RRTs and codes
- 2 admissions per shift or 1 consult and 1 admission
- Must be able to see 16 patients plus (2) admissions in a 12-hour shift
- Competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
- Travel accommodations provided (hotel or mileage reimbursement)
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Active CT License, CSP and DEA
- Completed Covid vaccination
- Clean background and in good standing with previous facilities
At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a smooth in-house credentialing process; we also provide malpractice plus tail, reimbursement for licensure & DEA costs, and competitive pay for every coverage opportunity.
Looking forward to your feedback!