State-of-the-art care Hospital! The community has more than 45 wineries, local art galleries/museums, Approximately 450 dining establishments, 12 golf courses, 80 recreational parks, 4 historic and/or award-winning gardens.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
• Performing Admissions/Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service
• Providing cross-cover services to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service
• No rounding required
• No procedures required
• Required to work 4 shifts per month, consistently
• Must be able to work weekday or weekend swings (12p-12a) (6p-1a) and/or nights (7p-7a) and/or days (9a-9p)
• Competitive hourly rate
• Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
• Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital. Hotel: If an overnight stay is required, hotel accommodations will be provided.
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• North Carolina License and DEA
• Epic/dimensions training is a requirement for all providers prior to providing shift coverage.