Come work in a behavioral health clinic that focuses on the holistic approach to community healthcare. You will provide intake visits for adults in the clinic and connect them with additional services offered, such as a community support team, medication management, and their Assertive Community Treatment program.
• Two days per week (9a-5p), you get to choose
• Call shifts are not required (but available, if desired)
• Performs meetings with the team, provides intake consults, rounding, notes & prescribing
• On-site support includes two psychiatrists, team lead, and an entire team dedicated to Medicaid/Medicare
• BE/BC in Psychiatry, licensed in the state of NC, and active NC DEA number
• Psychiatry Fellows welcome to apply
At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a smooth in-house credentialing process; we also provide malpractice plus tail, reimbursement for licensure & DEA costs, and competitive pay for every coverage opportunity.
Additionally, if you have a colleague that is considering opportunities, we offer a cash referral bonus!
**If this opportunity is not a fit for you at this time or location, please let us know! We have many other opportunities we can share with you now or in the future that may fit your specific interests!