Work alongside an exemplary team with substantial clinical support at mid-size hospital in beautiful North Carolina. We have an immediate need for a Hospitalist for an on-going opportunity. Are you available to pick up some shifts?
Enjoy a city nestled between the mountains and the coast. The community offers rich history, exciting cultural attractions, and one of the state’s best golf courses.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
• Night Shift- 6:30p-7a
• Rounding, average of 2 admits per shift
• Procedures required
• Semi-closed ICU
• Competitive hourly rate
• Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
• Travel accommodations provided
• Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• North Carolina License and DEA required
• Ideal candidate would be able to provide10 shifts/month
• Client will consider candidates who can provide 5-7 consecutive shifts once or twice a month
• 2+ years of full-time experience in a high volume/high acuity setting
• EPIC EMR
Do you know anyone who may be interested? We offer a lucrative referral bonus if you have colleagues that may have an interest in exploring this or other moonlighting opportunities.