Local paramedic teams are extremely overwhelmed with non-emergency calls, which can impact quality care for true emergencies. Our client is looking to solve that problem. As a telehealth Physician, you would be providing direct support to the EMS team during emergencies and direct patient care for non-emergencies, all while working in your own home.
• BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with ED experience
• Licensed in the state of FL and active DEA number
• You can be located anywhere in the US
• 12-hour shifts from 9a-9p or 10a-10p EST (tentative) with 15-minute response time
• Average 8-12 calls/shift
• Provide tele/video support for EMS teams during emergencies
• Provide 10-minute tele/video triage to patients for non-emergencies
• Proprietary EMR system that is very intuitive and integrated with 911 system
- Competitive base per shift plus an additional volume rate per consult over the minimum
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician call coverage in the industry. We’ve got you covered.