We are seeking a Vascular Surgeon for on call weekend coverage. We offer the best possible medical care to the community and have a great support staff. Our facility is rated as “High Performing” in Heart Failure by Us Health News.
Nestled in the heart of NC, Burlington, formerly known as the Town of Company Shops, earned this name when the North Carolina Railroad Company established offices and shops in the 1850s to build and repair its track. Rich in history, the depot along with the Historic District, Dentzel Menagerie Carousel and Alamance Battleground and Museum are just a few of the great historical finds the area has to offer. So much to see and do including shopping, old fashioned baseball, farm-to-table dining and a 500-acre nature preserve offers horseback riding, hiking trails, golf and an abundance of outdoor activities. And that’s just the beginning!
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
- Call Coverage is needed Friday 7p-Monday 5a
- Cover the pager for any outpatient calls as needed. During call hours, must respond to emergencies within 30 minutes of call.
- Perform any rounds, consults and/or vascular procedures on service patients
- No Trauma/No General Surgery
- Few call backs
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
- Travel accommodations provided
- Must be BC/BE
- Medical License and DEA required with NC address – Will license
- ACLS required
- Flu vaccine required in Fall
- Covid vaccine requested
- Clean record required