Does your availability allow for a few extra shifts a month? Our client in North Carolina is looking for Cardiology Hospitalists for night shifts in a state-of-the-art care hospital. Second year Fellows are strongly encouraged to apply!
• Monday through Thursday shifts from 8pm – 6am
• Friday through Sunday (and holidays) shifts from 7p – 7a
• Admissions, consults, cross coverage for the Practice’s cardiology service
• Do initial work-up of patients presenting with acute myocardial infractions
• No procedures required
• Moonlighter applies for internal medicine core privileges only
• Moonlighter will have patients at all levels of care – low to high acuity
• Partnering with ED is expected. (Note: the ED will call the cath lab for STEMI and/or NSTEMI. Moonlighter would reach out to interventionalist first and then call to activate the lab for admitted patients.)
• On-call shift response time within 20 minutes
• BC/BC in Cadiology; 2nd year of Fellowship, if applicable
• North Carolina License and DEA with NC address
• Client requires NPDB – self query
• Virtual Epic/dimensions training is a requirement for all providers prior to providing shift coverage (one- or two-day sessions, depending on experience).
At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a smooth in-house credentialing process; we also provide malpractice plus tail, reimbursement for licensure & DEA costs, and competitive pay for every coverage opportunity.
Additionally, if you have a colleague that is considering opportunities, we offer a cash referral bonus!
**If this opportunity is not a fit for you at this time or location, please let us know! We have many other opportunities we can share with you now or in the future that may fit your specific interests!