North Carolina Cardiology Hospitalists Needed For Night Shifts
Second Year Fellows Welcomed To Apply!
Does your availability allow for a few extra shifts a month?
State-of-the-art care Hospital! The community has more than 45 wineries, local art galleries/museums, approximately 450 dining establishments, 12 golf courses 80 recreational parks, 4 historic and/or award-winning gardens.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
- Monday through
- Thursday – 8:00 PM – 6:00 AM
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday and holidays – 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- Admissions, consults, cross coverage for the Practice’s cardiology service
- Do initial work-up of patients presenting with acute myocardial infractions
- No procedures
- Moonlighter applies for internal medicine core privileges only
- Moonlighter will have patients at all levels of care – low to high acuity
- Partnering with ED is expected. Note that the ED will call the cath lab for STEMI and/or NSTEMI
Moonlighter would reach out to interventionalist first and then call to activate the lab for
** At all times, during the on-call shift, you must be available to respond in person to any emergency within 20 minutes of being paged
- Competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
- Travel paid with approval from client
- Board Certified/Board Eligible/Board Eligible Second Year Fellow
- North Carolina License and DEA
- Client requires NPDB – self query
- Virtual Epic/dimensions training is a requirement for all providers prior to providing shift coverage. Length depends on whether the candidate has EPIC experience. If yes, one day 7 hours only, if no, 2 full days.