We are currently seeking an ENT Physician for low-volume part-time holiday moonlighting coverage in North Carolina, and we would love reserve a lovely local AirBnB for you and your family while you’re on call.
We have Thanksgiving and Christmas shifts remaining for 2021, along with holidays in 2022.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
- • Responsibilities: Holiday coverage – 24/hr call coverage, no rounding
- • Clinical Skills: Basic ENT procedures, no trauma
- • Volume: Average 4 calls per 24-hour period and 1 procedure – not required to stay onsite
- • Schedule: Holiday shift coverage and adjoining weekend days
- • Length of engagement: On-going
- • Competitive holiday pay rate for the entire coverage period + call-in hourly pay
- • Malpractice with tail provided
- • We will cover travel and comfortable lodging if not local – your choice of hotel or AirBnB!
- • Requirements: BC/BE – ENT. Fellows in advanced training programs will be considered!
- • Active NC license and DEA preferred, however we can assist with obtaining licenses!