Do you have interest in adding telemed shifts to your weekly schedule? These shifts are an easy and flexible way to supplement your income!
A primary benefit of this current opening is that the pay you receive can be on top of any other telemed or clinic work you are already doing that day. At the beginning of you shift, you’ll log in and check the appointments. Then you can do other work until you have a scheduled call! It is a great way to supplement your current work – telemedicine or in-office.
Additionally, please consider sharing these details with your colleagues, as we offer referrals bonuses beginning at $500 for referrals leading to shift coverage.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
- – Patient base: approximately 3,000 city employees
- – They will be including dependents and spouses
- – On-site RN will assist with all patients (patient scheduling, intake, etc)
- – EMR: Epic MyChart
Scheduling and Rate
- – No weekends, no after-hours patients
- – Hours of coverage: MWF – 7:30a-4:30p; T/Th – 9:00a-6:00p
- – Guaranteed $210 per shift for 0-6 calls
- – $35 per calls 0-6 (higher than standard telemed per call rate)
- – $40 per call for calls above 6.
- – Equipment setup and connectivity, EPIC training, workflow training
- – Approx. 7 hours of both self-paced and instructor led training.
- – Physician will be paid $75/hour for training
- – Client will be providing secure laptops/equipment for this position
- – BC/BE Family Medicine
- – Active FL license (preferred)
- – Bilingual in English/Spanish REQUIRED