If you are looking for an easy way to supplement your income in the comfort of your own home or office then this opportunity may be the perfect fit!
A primary benefit of this current opening is that the pay you receive can be on top of any other telemed or clinic work you are already doing that day so you won’t have to take time off of your current position. With the convenience of telemedicine, you’ll have increased flexibility and balance while increasing your revenue.
Additionally, please consider sharing these details with your colleagues, as we offer referrals bonuses beginning at $500 for referrals leading to shift coverage.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
- – Patient Care is On-site at Client Warehouse while Physician Can Work 100% Remote
- – New Sites to Open up in the Fall 2021 for more opportunity
- – On-site bilingual RN will assist with all patients (patient scheduling, intake, etc)
- – EMR: Epic MyChart
Scheduling and Rate
- – No weekends
- – Hours of coverage: M-F – 7:30a-4p; Opportunity for after hours as volume increases
- – Guaranteed $225 per shift for 0-6 calls
- – $37.50 per calls 0-6 (higher than standard telemed per call rate)
- – $40 per call for calls above 6.
- – Equipment setup and connectivity, EPIC training, workflow training
- – Approx. 11 hours of both self-paced and instructor led training.
- – Physician will be paid $75/hour for training
- – Client will be providing secure laptops/equipment for this position
- – Physician will be required to navigate multiple applications and log into a secure VPN connection for every shift
- – BC Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine, or Occupational Medicine
- – Active PA, NY, KS license preferred but not required
- – Bilingual in English/Spanish REQUIRED