Do you have interest in adding telemedicine shifts to your weekly schedule? These shifts are an easy and flexible way to break into the rapidly growing telehealth industry as a virtualist (and supplement your income)!
A primary benefit of this current opening is that the pay you receive can be on top of any other telemed or clinic work you are already doing that day so you won’t have to take time off of your current position. With the convenience of telemedicine, you’ll have increased flexibility and balance while increasing your revenue.
Additionally, please consider sharing these details with your colleagues, as we offer referrals bonuses beginning at $500 for referrals leading to shift coverage.
Details, Responsibilities and Shifts
– Patient Care is On-site at Client Warehouse while Provider Can Work 100% Remote
– New Sites to Open up in the Fall 2021 = Substantial Room for Growth
– On-site bilingual RN will assist with all patients (patient scheduling, intake, etc)
– EMR: Epic MyChart
Scheduling and Rate
– No weekends
– Hours of coverage: M-F – Standard Clinic Hours, Ex: 8a-5p; Opportunity for after hours as volume increases
– Choose your Own Schedule
– Competitive daily stipend with per consult payout after 6 patients
– Provider will be required to navigate multiple applications and log into a secure VPN connection for every shift
– Active FL, PA, NJ, NY, KS license preferred but not required; Licensing Reimbursement Options
– Bilingual in English/Spanish REQUIRED
– Equipment setup and connectivity, EPIC training, workflow training
– Approx. 11 hours of both self-paced and instructor led training.
– Provider will be paid $75/hour for training
– Client will be providing secure laptops/equipment for this position