We have an exceptional weekend opportunity for an Interventional Cardiologist to help with coverage needs in Northeast Georgia. This hospital ranks #1 in the State of Georgia for Emergency Cardiac Care and continues to blossom with additional resources for their Cardiologists.
This beautiful area sits minutes from the shores of Lake Lanier and at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Located just far enough away but still only an hour’s drive to Atlanta (should you opt for the city) or you could take a road trip along the scenic routes to North or South Carolina.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
• Weekend rounds + STEMI call – Fri 5p – Mon 7a
• Docs WILL get called in to do STEMI’s during night call
• Prefer someone who can work 1 out of every 6 weekends
- Competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
• GA medical license
• DEA with GA address
• Board certified/Board eligible – Interventional Cardiology